At the Karen Cooper Gallery, we are committed to all of our visitors and client’s well-being. In light of current events affecting both our local and global community, we present all of you with our proactive measures to ensure every experience is as safe as possible.
- To ensure the safety of our visitors, please note that all social distancing measures and a mandatory mask policy is in effect at our gallery location, in accordance with B.C Public Health Orders.
- We have hand sanitizer available at the entrance, and we thoroughly sanitize all commonly used surfaces after each visitor. Staff are behind plexiglass and equipped with masks.
- If you are unable to wear a mask, or you are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms or are feeling unwell, please note our gallery offers curb side pick-up, and our entire collection can be viewed and purchased online.
- We can accommodate both private, in-gallery consultations, and virtual consultations via FaceTime, or WhatsApp. These are both by appointment only.
-We provide free local deliveries for our Vancouver region clients.
- We will be consistently updating you on your delivery status.
Please contact us below if you have any inquiries.
Karen Cooper is an award-winning photographer who is internationally recognized for her dramatic landscape and wildlife artworks, which evoke the ever-changing essence of the British Columbia natural world. Karen's powerful eye upon the natural world has made her a leading female photographer in her field.